Building with irregular (improper) configuration can be modified into regular (proper) configuration. The easy step for the task is as follows;
- Arrange the grid of building to simple geometric shapes i.e. square, rectangle.
- Change the position of the columns from random placement to grid wise arrangement (always try to work on grids).
- Exclude/eliminate/avoid too short beams and columns if any present, as far as possible.
- The modifications done should not omit any using space (room) as far as possible.
- The modifications done should not hinder/distract the architectural aspects of buildings as far as possible.