Skip to content
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Coordinate with vendors and with Purchasing Department to facilitate purchases.
- Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective components.
- Gather data pertaining to individual needs and use the information to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
- Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Maintain and administer computer networks including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations.
- Maintain logs related to network functions as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and coordinate computer network access and use.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
- Train people in computer system use.
Someone in Al Kuwait
About 13 hours ago