Skip to content
- Flexibility in vertical service distribution, large openings can be accommodated in the slab elements.
- Inherent corrosion protection and fire resistance.
- Simpler reinforcement arrangement.
- Traditional method of construction.
- Simple method of construction not needing specialist capabilities.
- Robust construction.
- Large openings cannot be accommodated easily on the beam lines.
- Deep beams reduce head room.
- More complex formwork compared to flat slab systems.
Someone in Cleveland OH
About 49 minutes ago