Skip to content
- Responsible to the Construction Manager for his section of the works being done as per safety and quality standards.
- Provide support to Foremen to ensure contract specifications requirements are met.
- Coordinate all resources to ensure project execution and completion as per agreed budget.
- Implement safe working practices as per the Company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure that Work Procedures and Method Statements for all work activities are prepared and followed during work execution.
- Liaise with the concerned Foremen to ensure that all labor, materials and equipment are available when required.
- Ensure that correct work processes are implemented to ensure work completed are as per specifications.
- Notify the QA/QC Engineer and Client’s representative when work is to be progressed for their joint inspection.
- Prepare Request for Inspection (RFI) and liaise with QA/QC Engineer and Consultant for the inspection schedule.
- Encourage, promote and maintain safe site working practices.
- Review Plant, Labor and Material allocations and advise Project Manager of any potential problems.
Someone in Churchill
About 13 hours ago