Skip to content
- Cause-and-effect diagram which is also called the Fishbone diagram and Ishikawa diagram: used to determine the root cause of problems or defects by reverse.
- Flow charts or process maps: used to display the flow of steps.
- Check sheets: used as checklist when collecting information and to prevent problems from happening.
- Pareto diagrams: used as a quick identification of problems.
- Histograms: used to give visual effects for different data.
- Control charts: used as evaluation tool to check if the system is under control or not.
- Scatter diagrams: used as research or study tool allows to give two different quantities and study the relation between them.
Someone in Santa Fe NM
About 18 hours ago