Skip to content
- Identifies potential activities and situations that might require contracts and agreements and coordinates with all parties as needed.
- Creates and corrects request for proposals and related supplemental documentation needed to comply with legal requirements and to establish clarity and completeness,.
- Conducts detailed review of all contract packages and related submissions to ensure that requests and proposals are in the best interest of the Company.
- Prepares and reviews contract drafts and agreements to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with government laws.
- Coordinates review of contract drafts with Legal Department when needed.
- Incorporates revisions made by various parties of the contracts and agreements.
- Ensures that invoices are submitted in the correct amounts and according to contract provisions.
- Maintains close scrutiny of contract compliance to ensure that goods or services are furnished in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Reviews the terms and conditions of each expiring contract/agreement; determines if contracts can be legally renewed or if new contract must be initiated to continue the contracted service.
- Ensures that reviews of expiring contracts are conducted prior to expiration and recommendations for renewal/nonrenewable are made in a timely fashion.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, summaries and issue papers in accordance with established formats and specified timelines.
- Develops and cultivates effective working relationships with a wide variety of contacts to facilitate accomplishing the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Ensures that inquiries, requests for assistance and complaints are responded to promptly
Someone in Dallas-Fort Worth
About 13 hours ago