Skip to content
- Organizes, implement, conduct and manage the IMS as per Company policy, contract specifications
and ISO 9001:2000 standard.
- Motivate and train personnel involved in the effective implementation of the IMS system.
- Monitor and review the implementation of the IMS periodically to identify and implement improvements.
- Assess the needs of each new project and develop project-specific procedures and plans.
- Ensure optimum utilization, calibration, repair and maintenance of measurement and testing equipment.
- Coordinate the timely completion of corrective and preventive actions on NCRs, CARs and Customer
- Maintain record of internal non-conformances and conduct necessary follow-up to ensure satisfactory
corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- Coordinate with project management to ensure the documentation, maintenance and submission of
contract test packs (As-builts, O&M manual, etc) as per IMS and contractual requirements.
- Review and implements Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, Method Statements and
project specific procedures.