- Assure correct interpretation and implementation of the technical and
administrative requirements specified in the contract clauses and specifications
and other documents which form part of tender.
- Prepare Tender Appraisal Report.
- Perform and check quantity surveying works and materials take-off to check
accuracy of quantities in the Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Arrange tender kick-off meeting with department and assign responsibilities
within tender and other departments to meet tender submission date.
- Attend Site Visit and Pre-Tender meeting with Client and prepare minutes and
inform Area Manager accordingly.
- Assist in the evaluation and assessment of Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Prepare in-direct costs and cost estimates during tenders.
- Assist in the preparation of technical submissions to the Client to eliminate
- Review tender documents with regards to technical and commercial matters and
advise Area Manager accordingly.
- Arrange for tender close-out meeting together with Area Manager to compile
both technical and commercial submissions.
- Prepare Post-Tender clarifications when required and attend Post-Tender
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox