Pros 1. � Flexibility in vertical service distribution, large openings can be
accommodated in the slab elements.
- � Inherent corrosion protection and fire resistance.
- � Simpler reinforcement arrangement.
- � Traditional method of construction.
- � Simple method of construction not needing specialist capabilities.
- � Robust construction.
- � Large openings cannot be accommodated easily on the beam lines.
- � Deep beams reduce head room.
- � More complex formwork compared to flat slab systems.