- Monitors a predetermined schedule of preventive maintenance to include inspecting equipment for proper lubrication and cleaning; complete preventive maintenance records.
- Coordinates annual/quarterly inventory on all major equipment.
- Prepares monthly report for all hired equipment and machines.
- Coordinates with the Project Manager for all plant and equipment requirements.
- Liaises with Plant and Equipment Division for all plant and equipment requirements.
- Follows-up with Workshop repair and maintenance of plant and equipment to ensure their availability on site or minimizes non-usage.
- Monitors performance of plant and equipment used on site to determine efficiency and maximum utilization.
- Maintains and updates breakdown record of all equipment and suggest ways to minimize breakdown period.
- Ensures there is sufficient amount of oil and diesel on site for machine requirements.
- Makes spare parts available for equipment if they can be repaired on site.
- Records and monitors daily use of oil and diesel and make monthly summary to the Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly summary of total maintenance cost for all plant and equipment.
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox