- Assist to implement the Project Health and Safety plan.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and shall have the authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain unsafe and shall cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted safety deficiencies.
- Deliver site safety induction courses for new staff and workforce.
- Ensure regular site specific “Toolbox Talks” are delivered to all concerns which include Subcontractor’s employees.
- Coordinate with Site Engineers in advising on any improvement in existing work methods and notify any potential hazards before work starts.
- Ensure emergency procedures are developed and implemented as per Company’s IMS and Client’s requirements.
- Monitor and regularly report on the health, safety and environment aspects of the project.
- Report to the Safety Manager regarding the project site’s health performance.
- Record and report to the Safety Manager / Project Manager any accident/incident for inclusion in the monthly HSE Report.
- Perform regular site inspections and record/report findings.
- Liaise with Subcontractor and in particular their nominated Site Supervisor.
- Maintain overall good housekeeping to work sites.
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox