- Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
- Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
- Reviews Subcontractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox