- Gather preliminary design data through accurate and thorough surveying,
consultation with engineers, architects and any other appropriate methods.
- Prepare technical drawings on paper and digital format to general practices
that are accurate, neat and conform to recognized standards and procedures.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of CADD procedures and software programs
to achieve efficient use of resources.
- Develop scheme designs as per project requirements.
- Attend site investigations, report on ground conditions and prepare basic
- Undertake the plotting and issue of technical drawings as per project
- Take receipt of incoming technical information in paper and digital format
and ensure safe and proper storage; maintain adequate records of all information
- Ensure compliance of all drawing office procedures with good practice and
Quality Assurance procedures, as appropriate.
- Provide general project support including site surveys, attendance at project
meetings, assistance with site inspection.
- Keep supervisor appropriately informed regarding progress, problems and
- Create project computer files and ensure that all information is placed in
the proper design file.
- Ensure effective use of the project s computer storage capacity and
efficient file access.
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox