- Identifies potential activities and situations that might require contracts
and agreements and coordinates with all parties as needed.
- Creates and corrects request for proposals and related supplemental
documentation needed to comply with legal requirements and to establish clarity
- Conducts detailed review of all contract packages and related submissions to
ensure that requests and proposals are in the best interest of the Company.
- Prepares and reviews contract drafts and agreements to ensure accuracy,
completeness and compliance with government laws.
- Coordinates review of contract drafts with Legal Department when needed.
- Incorporates revisions made by various parties of the contracts and
- Ensures that invoices are submitted in the correct amounts and according to
- Maintains close scrutiny of contract compliance to ensure that goods or
services are furnished in accordance with the terms and conditions of the
- Reviews the terms and conditions of each expiring contract/agreement;
determines if contracts can be legally renewed or if new contract must be
initiated to continue the contracted service.
- Ensures that reviews of expiring contracts are conducted prior to expiration
and recommendations for renewal/nonrenewable are made in a timely fashion.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, summaries and issue papers in accordance
with established formats and specified timelines.
- Develops and cultivates effective working relationships with a wide variety
of contacts to facilitate accomplishing the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Ensures that inquiries, requests for assistance and complaints are responded
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox