- Develops work plans, methods and procedures to perform surveying tasks.
- Collects and analyzes field data; performs complex survey and engineering
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and proper use of traffic control
measures during field work.
- Arrange for regular spot check on work and records.
- Maintain all instruments and instrument register as per Contract
- Spot checks instruments in use to ensure that they are duly calibrated and
in good proper adjustment.
- Ensure that setting out books are properly maintained and filed when
- Conduct surveys to determine precise location and measurement of points,
elevations, lines, areas and contours for construction, map making and other
- Keep accurate notes, records and sketches to describe and certify work
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox