- Implements the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Inspects various site facilities observing operations and activities, investigating health and safety complaints and ensuring that work sites are in compliance with safety regulations.
- Coordinates and consults with Department Heads and Project Managers regarding health and safety issues in their respective areas and recommends corrective actions for any safety violation noted.
- Makes recommendations for corrections and follow up to ensure that violations are corrected.
- Prepares Monthly Safety Report covering all Departments and sites.
- Conducts safety training including classroom lectures, demonstrations or hands-on instructions.
- Reviews accidents and makes recommendations for prevention of similar future accidents.
- Ensures that projects complies with all environmental regulations regarding hazardous substance handling and disposal.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment such as lifting devices, machine shields and scaffoldings to make sure they meet safety regulations.
- Identifies and test work areas for potential accident and health hazards such as toxic fumes and explosive gas-air mixtures and implement control measures.
- Helps supervise the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions, study possible causes and recommend remedial actions.
- Coordinates emergency procedures, fire fighting and first aid crew.
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox