- Plan, supervise and participate in the work of staff responsible for
performing location, topographic, property, right-of-way and other special
- Establish schedules and methods for providing technical surveying services.
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and
procedures and make recommendation for changes and improvements to existing
standards and procedures.
- Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work including
coordinating surveying functions with Engineers, construction inspectors,
Subcontractors and the general public.
- Review scope of work of surveying projects, develop work plans and methods
to complete assigned tasks.
- Read and interpret engineering plans, drawings, specifications, maps and
- Collect and analyze field data, perform complex survey and engineering
computations and make adjustments as appropriate.
- Supervise the establishment of field control for construction projects;
measure quantities for payment to Subcontractors and for use in developing
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox