- Coordinate all design development and approval processes.
- Follow up the time schedule agreed for the design development and shop drawings with Subcontractors.
- Prepare and implement a drawing management system.
- Review contract documents and advise the Project Manager on technical matters affecting construction and time costs.
- Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants.
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction both structural and architectural and give technical features for the aspects of work.
- Coordinate the approval of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction to concerned site personnel.
- Ensure in coordination with Site Engineers that execution of works are to the required quality and safety and resolves all technical problems for all trades.
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of Subcontractor works and point out any technical deviation.
- Assist in Quantity Take-Off for tenders.
Subscribe to Strukts
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox